Need to come in and see us? Stay safe with our valet services!
Even during a pandemic, critical foot care services still require prompt, in-person treatment. At the same time, you want to keep yourself and your family protected from exposure risks.
What can you do to get the care you need AND keep everyone safe?
At Associates in Podiatry, your health and safety have always been our top concerns. That is why we are providing valet medical service appointments to all patients requiring in-person treatment.
Put simply, this is a safer way of getting the care you need while minimizing exposure to others. On top of that, we’ve ramped up our already stringent standards of cleanliness and sanitation to create as low-risk an environment as possible.
Valet medical service – keeping you and your family safe at in-person appointments
What is a valet medical service?
Essentially, we are referring to measures our team takes to minimize your time spent in our office and others, thereby minimizing your overall exposure risk.
At Associates in Podiatry, these measures include:
- Moving directly from your car to a private exam room. When you arrive at our office, stay in your car and contact us to inform us of your arrival. Once your exam room is ready, we will notify you by phone – no waiting room time required.
- Scanning patient temperatures. Before any patient enters our treatment areas, we will take their temperature using a hands-free scanner. Any patient showing a fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting exam rooms and other areas between patient visits. And we are spacing our appointments apart to provide ample time for doing so.
- Requiring the use of a CDC-approved respirator or mask for all staff. We also require that patients come wearing a mask or face covering.
- Asking that all non-essential people wait in the car. Children we are seeing must still have a parent accompaniment, but we ask that only one parent or guardian be present.
Who should use this service?
Valet services are ideal for patients who:
- Need to come into the office for a specific treatment (i.e. they have a problem that cannot be handled remotely via telemedicine).
- Are at high risk for complications from COVID-19 or other severe infectious diseases, or live with someone who is vulnerable.
If your appointment does not require an in-person visit (many initial consults and follow-up appointments fall into this category), telemedicine may be a better option. Please review our service page on telemedicine or call our office if you have any questions about this service.
If you are not sure whether telemedicine or an in-office appointment is the better choice for your situation, please don’t hesitate to call us and ask!
Protect your health AND get the care you need!
Professional foot and ankle care should not be inaccessible when someone needs it most, regardless of the circumstances.
Associates in Podiatry is leading the way when it comes to providing high quality medical services without putting you or your loved ones at unnecessary risk. We are only providing what we would like to have for ourselves, should our positions be reversed.
If you wish to schedule an appointment (or reschedule an existing appointment), simply fill out this form to contact us: